Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8 & 52mm, f/2.4), OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
1 year warranty by Apple Malaysia
iPhone X: Key specs
Display: 5.8-inch diagonal all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display, featuring 2436 x 1125-pixel resolution at 458ppi and True Tone technology.
- Height: 5.65 inches (143.6 mm)
- Width: 2.79 inches (70.9 mm)
- Depth: 0.30 inch (7.7 mm)
Weight: 6.14 ounces (174 grams)
Battery life: Apple claims that the iPhone X’s battery will last up to 2 hours longer than the iPhone 7. That should net you:
- Talk time (wireless): Up to 21 hours
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours
- Video playback (wireless): Up to 13 hours
- Audio playback (wireless): Up to 60 hours
Back-facing camera: 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras (Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture; Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture). It has an optical zoom, and a digital zoom up to 10x. It also features Apple’s Portrait Mode, which made its debut in the iPhone 7 Plus and is also found in the iPhone 8 Plus. You can also test out the Portrait Lighting beta on the iPhone X.
Front-facing camera: 7MP TrueDepth camera, also compatible with Portrait Mode. It’s the only camera compatible with Apple’s new Animoji feature.
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
Splash, water, and dust resistance: Rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529, which means it can be submerged underwater for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter (slightly more than 3 feet).
Chip: A11 Bionic chip
Charging compatibility: Lightning port, wireless (Qi compatible)
Headphone jack? Nope.
Home button? Nope.