What are the Functions of OPPO Enco W31 Headphones?
Situation: You want to know the functions of the new Enco W31 headphones.
Applicable to: OPPO Enco W31 Headphones.
Note: The touch area for tapping function is located on the head of the headphones, so tapping as far as possible can improve sensitivity.
Double-tap on either side of your Enco W31 headphones to answer or end calls during a call.
- Change tracks: Double-tap on the right headphone to play the next track.
- Change audio effect modes: Double-tap on the left headphone to change between the default Balance mode or Bass mode. Balance mode delivers excellent audio balanced for every frequency and is most suited for pop/classical music. Bass mode gives enhanced, rich and smooth bass and suitable for rock/electronic music.
How to Connect/Pair OPPO Enco W31 Headphones to Your OPPO Phone?
Situation: You want to connect your Enco Free headphones to your OPPO phone.
Applicable to: OPPO Enco W31 Headphones
When using for the first time, open the Charging Case and the headphones will start pairing automatically.
Before pairing, turn on Bluetooth on your phone in [Settings] > [Bluetooth].
There are 2 ways you can pair your device to the headphone:
- Normal pairing: On the Bluetooth interface, tap [Search] and select [OPPO Enco Free].
Note: Not all models support the quick pairing. For details, visit What are the Models that Support Quick Pairing for OPPO Enco W31 Headphones?
- Quick pairing: Hold near unlocked OPPO phone, then follow the onscreen instructions.
* Pictures, settings, and paths might differ from those of your phone, but these won’t affect the description in this article.